The title of this blog is "finally" because I am FINALLY putting a new post up on our blog and because the new post is of us FINALLY going to the beach after almost 5 months!!! When you live about 15 minutes to an hour from 5 or 6 different beaches, that's a big deal! So, here are some pictures for your enjoyment. Monday the 12th was a holiday here in Brazil, so Deocles, Evelina, Rachel, Pedro, and I decided to head the beach. We soaked in the sun, swam in the warm water, and ate delicious food beside the warm, white sand. It was like a dream. Here are the pictures! :)
Feet in the sand
Loving the beach!
Pedro pointing at the pregnant lady and her cute little boy that we were having fun watching. Somebody's excited to be a Daddy. :)
Silly Faces
So, I know this looks like a picture of two random guys' behinds. But, it is, in fact, a picture of Deocles, Evelina, and Rachel swimming. These guys just wouldn't move out of my way. So I took the picture anyway.
The bright, bright sun 
Taking pictures
Rachel enjoying the warm sand
The best picture! ;) Taken by Deocles--apparently he forgot to say "cheese."









Your pictures are soo cute!! You look great. I am way jealous that you were at the beach.
ReplyDeleteIIII LLOOOOOOVVVEEE IIIIT. And Finally is a great title! Great to see you guys having fun, loving the beach, and playing together! Love to all of you!!!!
ReplyDelete....sunshine....heat.....hmmm???!!! if only!
ReplyDeletecongrats!! :)
ReplyDeletea beach is sounding really nice... utah would be a lot nicer if it had a beach!! haha