Thursday, September 9, 2010

Babies grow TOO fast!!!

Chloe is going to be 5 months old on Sunday!!! Holy cow. I can't even believe it! Times flies when you have a baby. :) So, here are the ways that Chloe is growing up: She can roll over!!! It's so cute. She never wants to stay on her back anymore when I lay her down to play or so that I can go do something. The only problem is, she HATES being on her stomach. hahahaha I hope this changes soon because she ALWAYS rolls on to her stomach, but then she starts complaining because she doesn't like it, and Mommy or Daddy has to come to the rescue. And then she does the same thing two seconds later. :) Within the last couple days, she has discovered that she has hair! She plays with it all the time, and I think it's absolutely adoreable. What else? Oh yeah, she has also discovered that she has hands, and sometimes she stares at them--opening and closing her fists very slowly. haha! It's SO cute. :) She has started eating bananas! Crazy, I know. But Dr. Deocles Grandpa said that we could start giving her something besides formula, and since he apparently has something against rice cereal, I decided on bananas. She doesn't seem to really like them and doesn't usually eat very much, but I'm trying to feed them to her once a day for a couple weeks to see how it goes. Then we'll move on to something else. Hmm....it seems like there was one more thing, but I can't think of it right now....I guess that's it. I'll post another blog soon!!!


I know a lot of these pictures look the same, but I couldn't decide which ones to post cuz I thought they were all so cute, so I just posted all of them!



Dimple smile! :)
Serious face. :)





Pretty eyes.
Just so you can all see how big she is!

2 comments:

  1. TOO CUTE!! You have to hurry back so I can give her a big squishy hug!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "She's gorgeous! Look at those (eyes)!" smk

    ReplyDelete