Monday, November 22, 2010

Drum roll please...

CHLOE HAS TWO TEETH!!! HOLY COW! She is growing up TOO fast! I can't believe it. :) What a sweetheart girl. We traveled to Maceio (one of the states close to ours) this weekend to celebrate Pedro's grandpa's 80th birthday. It was a long trip, especially for Chloe, but we all had a lot of fun. Chloe was literally the life of the party! Everyone just fell in love with her. :) She's just such a sweetie--she let's anyone hold her, and she smiles at everybody. She made everybody melt. Everyone held her and played with her--Mommy and Daddy got lots of breaks, which was nice. :) She also went to the beach for the first time!--as in she actually got in the water. She wore a cute little bikini over her diaper, and it was just the most adoreable thing ever. We didn't stay in the ocean too long because it was kind of windy and wavey, but I think Chloe had fun. I would put some pictures up, but unfortunately I forgot to take my camera. But Deocles did get some pictures on his phone, so I'll have to get those and put them up later. What a fun trip!

1 comment: