For young women's this month, we had an awesome personal progress pajama night. It was so much fun! We had it at my house, so that made it even better! :) And even though I wasn't feeling so hot, I enjoyed myself immensely. Here are some fun pictures. Enjoy!
Gettin started...

Biana, our fearless President, making dinner!

Pedro and Mikaela--Pedro ate dinner with us.

My Beehives!

The girls' flip-flops lined up at my door--so cute! :)

Eating dinner.

From left to right: Mikaela, Biana, Camila, Barbara, Me, Juliana, Vanessa, Monique, Paula

Reading Scriptures! I love this picture!


Writing in our journals.

Playing Charades--Juliana was the "time girl."

Guessing!

Camila, taking her turn.

Monique totally does not want her picture taken.

Mikaela--the first one to fall asleep. :)
What a fun activity! Glad to see that, as usual, the YW activities are fun but most of all invite the Spirit to touch the kids' hearts.
ReplyDeleteI love you and I'm proud of you.
DAD