Tuesday, September 8, 2009

We moved!

Well, I guess by now everyone has heard that I'm pregnant. If not, I'M PREGNANT! haha Just so you know. What you might not know is the story behind that. So, here goes....At the end of June, Pedro and I decided we wanted to have a baby. At first it was just kinda that "baby-hungry, seeing babies everywhere" kind of thing. But then we started talking about it and decided to think of all the reasons we shouldn't have a baby. There weren't very many. After that, we read the "Birth Control" chapter of the Eternal Marriage manual and then prayed and went to the temple. There was no question. It was time for us!!! :) So, we started trying, and here we are two months later. Yay! But the other part of the story is that when we decided to get pregnant, we also decided we better move. We LOVED our little apartment, but there just wasn't room there for a baby, and we also didn't think the spiral staircase would be so good for a pregnant woman or for a baby. So, along with a few other reason, we decided to move. We are now living in a little house/apartment that is right behind Pedro's parents' house. It's actually sort of part of their house, but it's not exactly connected to it. We have our own front and back door and everything. :) So, yeah. Since not everyone knew that part of the story, I decided to write about it and send some pictures. I still need to take some pictures of how things look now that we've gotten all moved in, but here are some highlights. I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh. Finally. smk :) Looks pretty nice. I miss you ...

    ReplyDelete