Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cake!


And...more food. :) Apparently all we have is food on our blog. Sorry about that. But I had to show you all the fabulous chocolate cake I made because it turned out very pretty and delicious. I really don't EVER get bored--I promise. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't stop giggling at this post. I still can't. You could change the name to "Sarah and Pedro: What We Eat" :P
    I love seeing everything you guys eat. I am jealous. Basically we have pasta every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, your blog makes me feel kind of lame because I hardly ever cook. But I love seeing what you come up with. I just wish your creativity could inspire me more to cook ... Maybe some day I might (ha ha, name that movie!) get inspired. I'm sure Rob would love it if I cooked more. Although he does LOVE to cook ... I just couldn't take that away from him. That's my excuse *cough*

    ReplyDelete