Hello again! Well, I've been cooking--some more. Last week, I decided it was most definitely burrito time. I just couldn't wait anymore. I needed to buy flour to make some homemade tortillas, so Pedro and I headed to the store. And what did we find at the store on the very night that we wanted to make burritos? We found fabulous, Made in Brazil, incredible TORTILLAS! :) It was amazing. Neither of us could believe it. Of course, homemade tortillas are probably tastier, but we HAD to buy them because it was a miracle that we found them. So, anywho, we got the tortillas, Pedro made some delicious black beans from scratch, we cooked some meat, shredded some cheese and lettuce, and heaped on the homemade salsa. Boom, bam, baby! You got burritos. Here are some pictures to bring on the mouth-watering.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Mexican Food!!!
Hello again! Well, I've been cooking--some more. Last week, I decided it was most definitely burrito time. I just couldn't wait anymore. I needed to buy flour to make some homemade tortillas, so Pedro and I headed to the store. And what did we find at the store on the very night that we wanted to make burritos? We found fabulous, Made in Brazil, incredible TORTILLAS! :) It was amazing. Neither of us could believe it. Of course, homemade tortillas are probably tastier, but we HAD to buy them because it was a miracle that we found them. So, anywho, we got the tortillas, Pedro made some delicious black beans from scratch, we cooked some meat, shredded some cheese and lettuce, and heaped on the homemade salsa. Boom, bam, baby! You got burritos. Here are some pictures to bring on the mouth-watering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Hey, we had those kinds of wraps in Rio. There was even a commercial on TV about them ... "Rap 10!" I can still remember it ... Good looking mexican food, you American/Brazilian, you.
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Why I wasn't invited, I will never know!
ReplyDeleteAbracos e beijos,
DAD