Monday, December 21, 2009

BIRTHDAY!!!

So, last Thursday was my birthday, and it was the best day I've had this month, so far! :) I woke up to breakfast in bed from my sweet hubby who had to leave for work by 7:30, but still took the time to pamper me. Then, I got to sleep in! Around noon, Rachel came over and serenaded me with "Happy Birthday" on the guitar--rock n' roll style. Hilarious. Right after that, Pedro got home from work, and we vegged out on the couches and watched funny shows. We love to laugh. :) Around 4:00, we got ready to go out to dinner. Pedro took me to Applebee's!!!!!!! Yay! It was SO good! For all of you people in the States, I don't know how much you'll appreciate this, but they had REFILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh. After almost a whole year without, I was in refill heaven. I think I drank 4 HUGE glasses! I looked through the entire menu--which was almost completely in english (sweet!)--before I chose what to eat. I decided on a massive burger, smothered in melted bleu cheese and finished off with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and pickles. And with a side of Applebee's fries, you can never go wrong. Call me crazy, but it was one of the best meals I've had in a LONG time (especially cuz I didn't have to make it)!!! After we ate, a bunch of waiters and waitresses came over and sang "Parabens pra voce" so loudly that I think the whole restaurant was staring at me. And if that wasn't enough to make me tomato red, afterwards they made me bob a cherry from a plate covered in whipped cream. We didn't get the picture of my whipped cream face, unfortunately, but I'm pretty sure I had some up my nose for the rest of the night. After dinner, we walked around the mall for a bit, stopping about every ten minutes so I could go to the bathroom. Pregnancy is the best. :) We got home and laughed together for a while more, and then right before bed, I received the best full-body massage ever!!! Yeah. I love my husband. :) Anyway, that was my birthday, and here are the pictures!


"I just love when you take pictures of me while I'm getting ready."
Our little family.

Yeah, we look good. ;)

Love!

A good shot of Chloe.

He got like a million phone calls, but he finally turned it off. Good job, hon!

So excited to choose my dinner!

And look, it's all in English!

Just to prove my point. :)

I have a picture almost exactly like this with Mom and Hannah at Applebee's, so I had to put this up for them. :)

Quesadilla! We miss you, oh dear Mexican food!

Oh, I couldn't be happier about these refills.

"Ooh, I think I still have whipped cream up my nose."

But it was worth it. :)

4 comments:

  1. I love it! Now that's the way to take care of my girl, Pedro!!! Thanks for posting this for all of us that love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a lot of fun!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks like pedro scored big on the bownie points. Way to go Pedro, maybe you can talk to Danny and enlighten him on the concept of pampering. Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH! Hope you are feeling good and enjoying being pregnant. Can't wait to talk to you for christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! Birthday dinners are the best!

    ReplyDelete