The day after Christmas, Pedro and I went to Veneza Waterpark, just outside Recife. It was so much fun!!! We spent the day mostly in the wave pool and the lazy river, just relaxing and enjoying being together. It was a good Christmas present! :)

Us.

Us and the park.

Pedro waiting in line to go down the big tube slide (he's the one in the orange sleeves).

And waiting.

Almost there!

Oops, my shorts fell down. :)

Here goes!

Too bad Sarah missed the picture of me actually going down the slide...oh well, that was fun!

The park.

The people in the park.

Pedro and the seahorse.

Yaaar, matey.

Wow, it's really hard to keep my eyes open in here.

I'd say he's about 6 and a half months along...

And she's definitely almost 7!

Okay, okay, he's not really pregnant.

But I am!!!

Hiney shot!

Chloe shot!

I feel good...

Dununununu...

And I knew that I would, now!

So good, so good, I got-a-you!!! Bum bum bum bum BUM!....
Jealous. It's snowing here right now ...
ReplyDeleteI love it! Always good to have James Brown with you at the water park! I love you guys!
ReplyDeleteDAD