Getting ready for that special smell.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Diapers!
We bought our first package of diapers last night!!! :) Yes, I know, it may seem a little late to start stacking up on diapers, but we are gonna have a baby shower this month and get tons, hopefully (crossing my fingers). Anyway, I just thought I'd share this special moment with ya'll. There'll be a heck of a lot more where these came from! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









You guys are so cute. Can't say that enough...
ReplyDeleteI didn't get any diapers before Maddox was born ... that I can remember. They gave us a bunch at the hospital. I hope they do that for you!!!! :O)
Hmmmm, a diaper party.....maybe it's a good idea for old people too :)
ReplyDeleteBa-ha! (to your dad's comment!) I hear diapers are pretty important ... and expensive too. I have to agree with Lesa, you guys are cute. :)
ReplyDelete