Monday, January 25, 2010
A Weekend at the Beach...
This past weekend, Pedro and I went with his family to the beach. We spent Thursday, Friday and Saturday there. It was lots of fun, despite the fact that the house we stayed in was kinda yucky and infested with bugs and that it rained part of the time. Long live our days on the beach!
Setting up
The beautiful beach!
Just one more shot, in case you didn't notice how beautiful it was. :)
Pedro swimming--far away.
And me and Chloe relaxing in the beach chair.
Eatin food
"The sun is in my eyes."
Sandy feet.
"How I miss that honeymoon body." ;)
Rachel comin in from her dip in the sea.
Moroni and Rubia out swimmin.
I wanna ride in one of those!
Aw, the hot sun.
Recife, so far away!
A sea animal that Moroni and Rubia found--I don't know what it's called...
This is the little upstairs room we stayed in one of the nights. Pedro was in his G's, but I made him get his face in the picture anyway. :)
This is my "super tired, hope I don't see anymore cockroaches" face.
This is the view from the window into the front yard.
The "fusca"
I saw an opposum climb down one of these trees, but I didn't get a picture of it. :(
The view was just so pretty, I had to take lots of pictures of it.
And then I got Pedro in some of them so Dad wouldn't get annoyed. ;)
He wanted to climb down there, but I wouldn't let him. He was trying to show me that it was perfectly safe. Right.
Then it started pouring, so we got back in the car.
Our faithful driver. :)
Checking to see if it was safe to get out of the car...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Ah, pretty pictures! I'm jealous. I would even take the humidity right now. It's supposed to snow today, and tomorrow, and the next day, and the next ...
ReplyDeleteyou are so cute! I love the commentary on the pictures!
ReplyDelete