Monday, March 22, 2010

9 Months!

So, I think blog posts are so much better with pictures, but I'm stinky and sweaty and gross today, so I didn't take any. But I just wanted everybody to know that I am 38 weeks (or 9 months) along today! It's been a long 3/4 of a year, and my goodness am I ready to have this baby! But I don't know if she's ready to pop out yet, so these next couple weeks (or days??!), I'll just have to be really patient. I definitely love my pregnant belly, especially because my belly button is sticking out now, and I think it's adoreable, but Chloe is getting HUGE, and I think it's uncomfortable for both of us at this point. So, she should just come out. :) Anyway, I wanted to share this moment with family and friends. I love you all. Please pray that I have Chloe tomorrow. ha! Just kidding--but seriously. Just wait expectantly like me, and we'll all have a wonderful surprise within the next couple weeks.

Posting pictures of Chloe soon!!!...

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Mama!!! What an exciting time. We're all excited along with you! Thoughts and prayers constantly coming your way! We love you guys!

    DAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Patience is a virtue!"
    "Not right now it isn't!"

    Can I just tell you how CRAZY EXCITED I AM TO SEE PICTURES OF THIS CUTE LITTLE GIRL?! And her new mommy and daddy?! Well, I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Heidi!!!! SOOOOO excited! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I was just thinking, you better post some more "Before Chloe" pictures. Cause we haven't seen your 'nine months' pictures yet. You better get on that. Like, right now. :) You'll be glad you did.

    ReplyDelete