Saturday, April 3, 2010

Pictures!

Okay, these are perhaps the last pictures you will see of my first pregnancy! I don't know though, maybe Chloe will decide to be super late, and I'll take a few more before she gets here. :) Whether that happens or not, here are some pictures of my beautiful 9 month belly. Love you all!






3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pics. I love that dress! You look so cute! I hope Chloe decides to pop out soon. Mom says you might get induced???? Write me and email, let me know what's up. I probably would know if ever I checked facebook but I don't so email me please! Oh and we need to set up a time to skype too! I bought my webcam just for you and we haven't even tried it out yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa-hoo! Pictures! I hope she comes soon! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pics...you're a gorgeous mommy!!! Chloe will be her before you know it!!

    Love,

    DAD

    ReplyDelete