Thursday, April 8, 2010

EASTER!

On Easter Sunday, in between Conference sessions, Pedro and I boiled and colored our Easter eggs. I don't think it's Pedro's favorite tradition cuz he "can never think of what to draw," haha but I still think we both had lots of fun. And our eggs turned out great, despite the fact that half of them broke before and during the coloring. Also, on the Friday before Easter, in the fabulous Brazilian tradition, we bought big, huge, chocolate Easter eggs. Boy, were they delicious! Yes, I already finished mine. :) All in all, it was a wonderful Easter, and I'm glad I got to share it with my awesome husband!


It took us three days and a quite a few stores to find food coloring, but we finally found it in the party section of a gift store. Whodathunk? A pregnant woman will not be denied! :) I wanted to color eggs so badly this year, and we got to! Yay! :)


My "Chloe egg"


Pedro being a good sport. :)

Me just loving it!

Yay for Easter!

My "Mommy egg"

The first round of food coloring!

My "Daddy egg"


Pedro's AWESOME World Cup 2010 egg (I love how he can never think of anything, but his eggs are always so creative..psh :)


Cracked Happy Easter

Pedro drew sport hieroglyphics on this one--so cool!

Second round of food coloring!

Our finished eggs

Beautiful Easter display! (I just love our mini baskets :)

Eggheads!!!


HAPPY EASTER!!!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun. I'm glad you found the egg coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got to color eggs, it's one of my favorite traditions. I was a dud and forgot to take any pictures this year of egg coloring. But we did like five dozen with all the nieces and nephews up at Minde's. It was fun. I love traditions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Rob and I have never dyed eggs together ... I feel lame. But I loved all your eggs. They were good eggs. smk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you have dyed eggs together and laid eggs together! :) Oooh, Dad, that was bad!!

    Love the pics. Keep em comin.

    Love you guys,

    DAD

    ReplyDelete