Tuesday, April 27, 2010

NOW: the story in pictures!

Setting up...

Grandpa Granja ready to grab Chloe

Cutting the umbilical cord, doing the tests...

Our first official pictures as Mama and Chloe!

Grandpa letting me smell her yummy skin. Mmm! Babies smell so good!

First official picture as Papai and Chloe!

The anesthesiologist

Our doctor on the left--Dr. Andrade

The nurses

The four troopers

Chloe getting into her first outfit. We're so glad the ultrasound was right about her being a girl cuz I only brought pink and purple clothes to the hospital. :)

She had such chubby cheeks when she was born! Her face looks a lot different already.

I wanted to hold her so much! It was hard watching everybody else get to hold and kiss and smell her. But eventually I got to, and it was wonderful.

Grandma Granja and Chloe--totally matching. :)

Auntie Rachel!

The happy family. :)

Gettin fed by the nurse.

Just chillin. What a doll!

Some visitors--Ricardo and Biana

My turn!

She was born with lots and lots of thick black hair, just like Mommy! :)

Her other pink glove wouldn't stay on, so we switched it for a purple one. So cute!

This is one of Pedro's favorite pictures of his girls--it's on our desktop right now.

Gettin gift-wrapped to go home!

It was hard to get up and move around, but I was glad to be going home.

Daddy just can't get enough. :)

The three of us! I think this is actually the only picture we have of us together so far. We need to take more!

The crib! A beautiful way to make sure the mosquitos don't eat her alive. ;)

First time in the crib. It's not her favorite place--we're still trying to get her used to it.

Daddy time! I just think these two are the most adoreable thing in the world.

So tiny!

And so cute!!!

Eyes open

Eyes closed

Look at my huge feet, everybody!

Chloe's feet are longer than my middle finger, and she definitely has grabber toes. Adoreable!


That's the story, in pictures, of how our sweet Chloe got here. We love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment