Well, I haven't blogged in what seems like forever, so here goes. Chloe is the light of our life. She is the sweetest girl, and we can't get enough of her! So, I want to share her with all of you. :) She is growing up so fast! She's starting to make little "ooh" and "aah" sounds all the time now, and Grandma Granja thinks she's gonna be an earlier talker. She also LOVES to smile. It's adoreable. Yesterday she smiled almost the whole day. She also laughed for the first time ever yesterday, and wow--SO cute. It was kind of a high-pitched squeal with a gurgle, and then she just smiled again. I don't know why, but she thought it was funny when I was making growling noises at her, and that's what made her laugh. Loved it. :) She's getting chubby too! Holy cow, it felt like Pedro and I woke up one day, and she had tons of rolls! Her bum is starting to look more like a bum instead of two little wrinkles, and her belly is huge. :) I love, love, love to squeeze her chubby thighs too--so cute. What else? She is definitely a character. She can be so sweet and so patient one part of the day, and then sometimes she just starts screaming when she doesn't get what she wants--and it's not crying, it's literally screaming. It actually makes me laugh sometimes. :) She's a funny girl. One other thing about her--she LOVES bathtime. It's like she waits for it all day. Daddy gives her a couple baths a day, and I'm actually not sure if she loves it more or if he does. I think they both really look forward to it, and it's good bonding time for them. It makes me smile. :)
I think that's it so far. I can't believe she's gonna be two months old next week! Time sure does fly when you're working hard and getting no sleep. haha :) But Pedro and I are both loving it. Being a parent is still strange to me. I'm reminded of something Andy said to me once. He told me that it didn't really hit him for a while that he was a dad after he and Janna had Miles. He said it felt like they were just babysitting for a really long time. :) Well, that's how I feel sometimes. But it's a good feeling, and I just hope to be as good of a parent as my parents have always been to me. Mom and Dad, I'm starting to understand you a little better now. :) Love you both!!!
Here are some pictures that are going to brighten your day! :)
SMILES
SLEEPIN ON MY FAVORITE PLACE ON THE COUCH
MOMMY, STOP TAKING PICTURES OF ME!
GOSH, YOU WOKE ME UP.
BUT I STILL LOVE YOU ANYWAY. :)
THESE ARE MY ADOREABLE FEET.
AND I'M ASLEEP AGAIN...









So cute Sarah!!! I love it! She is adorable!
ReplyDeleteDrew said the same thing about babysitting last night! He's like, "I still don't think he is ours...I feel like we are just holding someone else's baby." :) But it's so fun. Cute little girl! Aww...life is awesome.
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie!
ReplyDeleteI think you ought to keep her....
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you all so happy!
ReplyDeleteWow, you can definitely tell she's growing! She's super cute. Love the smiles. :)
ReplyDeleteSarah, she is so adorable! I am sorry I havent commented lately, but I have been so sick! Anyway, Chloe, I can't wait to meet you!
ReplyDelete