Sunday, July 4, 2010

Chloe--again. :)

Well, Dad's been bugging me to put up some more pictures of Chloe, so I figured I'd better get my butt in gear and start blogging. :) Chloe is growing up so fast! Holy cow. I can't even believe it. Sometimes she doesn't even seem like a baby to me. haha She's getting so smart and so alert--she loves to stare at everything around her, especially new people. We took her to Pedro's work yesterday to meet his students at their end of the semester party, and she just stared, smiled, and giggled at all of them. It was adoreable. And of course, they fell in love with her. :)
This last month or so, Chloe has been cheering for Brazil with us. Unfortunately, they lost in their last game and aren't in the cup anymore, but I still think she's Brazil all the way. :) We love dressing her up in yellow, blue, and green, and her Brazil headband is the cutest thing ever. One of the days that I dressed her up, I decided to try something. I took her in on our bed and put her on her tummy--lo and behold, she could hold her head up! Amazing. :) I was so excited that I forgot to take pictures. But thankfully when Pedro got home later, I told him about it, and he said, "Let's take some pictures!" So, we got some good ones. Pedro also discovered about a week or so ago that if you pull on Chloe's arms a little bit, she scrunches her tummy muscles and lifts her head and totally sits up. It's so funny! I haven't put those pictures on the computer yet, but as soon as I do, then I'll add them to our blog. What else? She buzzes her lips and spits all the time--very funny. I'm always cleaning spit off her face. :) She smiles huge smiles, giggles, and squeals. She's starting to be able to see things that are closer to her face now, and she's suddently very interested in her hands and everyone else's hands. I think the wires are connecting, and she's thinking, "Hey, I have those too!" :)
Anyway, she is our adoreable, beautiful girl, and we just can't get enough of her. I can't even imagine how she can take all of our kisses! She gets about 50 every minute. :) But I think that's it. Here are some pictures, Dad--finally!









These last pictures I added because I think they're too sweet to be left out. :)
Look at those big lips!
Just the girls.
She's only got eyes for Daddy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, she's getting so cute and chubby, only like a baby can! Can't believe she'll be 3 months old soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post...thanks! You guys are awesome and Chloe is still gorgeous...more than ever! Not hard to tell Mayci is her cousin! Love you guys.

    DAD

    ReplyDelete