Holy cow, Chloe is growing up so fast! I just wanted to share a few more pictures with everybody. I thought I had some pictures of her sitting up, but I guess we only took a video. We'll take some and put them up soon! She's loving being on her tummy now though! She's starting to get a little bit interested in grabbing things, so hopefully we'll be able to leave her with some toys soon, and she'll entertain herself. :)
The last pictures are of Chloe in her sling. I'm still getting the hang of how to use it, but we went on two walking adventures, Sunday and Monday of this week. She fell asleep both times. :) On Sunday, we just took a little stroll, but on Monday she went with us to buy fruits and vegetables at the market. It was good for me to carry the extra weight! And it was so fun to have her with us. :)









what a great sling. Sarah you look great and chloe is adorable. I can't decide if she looks more like you or pedro. She is a good mix of both.
ReplyDeletei always wanted a sling like that. they look hard to use though!
ReplyDelete