I haven't blogged FOREVER! So, just thought I should. Our little Chloe is growing up SO fast. Holy cow. It's hard to believe! She's starting to grab everything and stick everything in her mouth. :) She loves to smile, and she giggles more and more every day. She loves to go on stroller rides with Mom and Dad--looking at the world around her. She's a doll, and we can't get enough of her. I was thinking this week, since Chloe was born, we've only taken pictures of her--so now you get to see some more. :) haha But we'll try to take some family pictures soon. Of course, everyone just wants to see Chloe anyway, right? :)
THE MANY FACES OF CHLOE









she's a cutie! You need to come and see us!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable. I love those big brown eyes!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous girl! And now she has a couple of awesome cousins about her age to play with someday! Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteLove love love. But some pictures of your face would be nice too. smk :)
ReplyDelete