Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Once Again...

Hello family and friends! Once again I want to mention to everyone that we are coming back to the States. So, if you still have that furniture and those appliances that you'd just LOVE to give to us, we will accept them gratefully. :) We just found out that our interview at the Consulate in Rio is at the end of January, which means we will probably be coming to Utah around the end of April or beginning of May next year. YAY!!!!! We are so happy and excited! :) In order to achieve this though, we will need a lot of help from family and friends. So, any of you that have things that you might consider "junk" or "garage sale items," think twice before throwing them out! Please save them for us! We will gladly accept basically anything that could be useful in a home--everything from old pots and pans to an old nightstand. Sound good? All right. :) Love to you all and can't wait to see everbody!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. can't wait to see you guys. Hope your plans work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm *hoping* to get a new vacuum soon. Do you need one of those? Nothing's wrong with ours. I just want a bagless one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. we'll keep an eye open, there is always give aways on ksl. who knows what you'll find

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've got a few things...Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If i get my new pots and pans for Christmas i will have some for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Let me know what you need. We have a lot of extra of a lot of different things. I could probably stock your kitchen for you! lol But I know we have some night stands, dressers, etc. It's amazing what you accumulate in 5 short years.

    ReplyDelete