Wednesday, February 9, 2011

INTERVIEW!

WELL EVERYONE, I KNOW IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE I'VE POSTED-SORRY ABOUT THAT! BUT I JUST WANTED TO LET YA'LL KNOW--WE PASSED OUR INTERVIEW IN RIO!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WILL BE AT THE SALT LAKE AIRPORT ON MAY 4TH AROUND 9 AM! SO COME AND MAKE IT A PARTY! ;) WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE! WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ALL!
WE HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME IN RIO, DESPITE THE NERVES BECAUSE OF THE INTERVIEW. :) IT'S A BEAUTIFUL PLACE, AND WE WISH WE COULD HAVE STAYED THERE LONGER. I WILL DO ANOTHER POST SOON ALL ABOUT IT AND PUT UP PICTURES, OKAY? STAY TUNED. :)

*SARAH*

4 comments:

  1. We are so excited!!! 3 months and we get to see you all! It's unreal! I am not sure what to say because I am so excited! It will be great to have you all here, close so we can hang out! Congrats on the interview! We can't wait to be there at the airport, I will talk to my boss tomorrow to be sure I can get the day off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update Sarah baby! Can't wait for the Rio post! RRRIIIIOOOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're waaaaiiiiittttiiiinnngg! You promised!

    ReplyDelete