Monday, June 6, 2011

Pictures!

So nice to be able to let her run around and play outside!

Brushin Mama's hair!

"Alo? Vovo?"

Kade and Chloe at our Welcome Home Party--so cute!

Oh, Pedro and his Cheesecake. :)

Me, Chloe, and Janna--I missed that girl!

Gabe and Chloe, getting to know each other. Cousins are so much fun!

Playing with cousins!

Emily is an awesome face-painter.

Sisters!

I need to frame this.

And probably this too.

Grumpy.

Sleepy.

Cutie.

She LOVES to go outside!

Our "new" car. :)

So tired.

"Aunt Kim bought me this hat. And I look REALLY cute in it."

So cute in the swing!

This girl absolutely ADORES swinging!

Hanging out with Aunt Jody.

Watching Tangled on the big screen.

"I'm a goof."

I love to put her hair in pigtails. I think it's so cute.

Our bedroom is slowly coming together.

So is our basement.

Chloe and Mayci! They are going to be best friends! :)

I think Chloe has a cartoon face in this picture.

Uncle Pedro! haha They all LOVE him.

Yep. Pretty much loved. :)

Kade and Chloe again.

Just playing at Aunt Amy's house.

"What are you doing to that poor kid?!"

"Hey Mama, look what I found."

Brushing teeth.

Mama and Pop dancing in the kitchen. :)

Playing the Kinnect--or whatever the heck that thing is called...

Chloe and Ethan swinging together.

Wahoo!

Me and my girl.

Swingin with Mama!

Pedro and Gabe--they have lots of fun together.

Chloe and Cora. Too cute. :)

Mowing with Papai! Chloe LOVES to push things now--the lawnmower, her stroller, chairs, her highchair, you name it.

"Look at me go, everybody!"

Chloe and Pedro with Great Grandma's new puppy, Buffy.

Chloe sort of likes Buffy, until Buffy starts attacking her. :)

This picture was taken my Pedro's mom on Skype. So funny! :)

Well, that's all for now, folks! I hope it was a good update. I'll write more soon. Tchau!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how big your little girl is! It seems like she was born just yesterday! She is beautiful though, and you're beautiful. It's all beautiful! Hope you are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete