Got pregnant, got a haircut, decided to finally update my blog...
My pregnancy is pretty normal so far. You know, lots of morning sickness (still can't figure out why it's called that-don't know anyone who has had it only in the morning), lots of horrible headaches, having to pee ALL the time--just all the fun stuff. :) I have started to feel a little better during the day recently. Nights and mornings are still very hard, but I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel--especially because I've started to feel the baby move, and that's my favorite part! I just love it. It's one of the most incredible feelings in the world.
Because of my crazy pregnancy mood swings and the fact that it's hard to do anything because I feel so sick, I decided to chop off my hair. Okay, those aren't the only reasons. I really needed a change, and I just decided to go for it. I think the last time I had short hair was in middle school, and even then it wasn't as short as it is now. But I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it. It's so fun and easy. I might actually be converted to short hair. I know it'll be hard to keep up because I'll have to get haircuts way more often, but I think it'll be worth it.
Now to finally updating my blog....I don't know why, but I have a hard time blogging all the time. I know people who do it, and I LOVE to read their blogs, but I just forget or feel too lazy to do it. I guess it's like journal writing. I go in spurts with that too. There are times I get really into it, but then I'll go forever without writing. Maybe it's just something I need to work on...anyway, I'm going to try once again to blog because I have a really great husband and beautiful daughter to brag about, and I'd also like to keep up with pregnancy updates. I took lots of pictures and wrote a lot the last time around, so I don't want to neglect those things this time just because I've been there, done that. So...here's to trying!
Now, enjoy some pictures--
17 weeks
My hair
I really hate pictures of myself, so don't expect too many more--except for the weekly pregnancy picture.
Here are a few more...
Chloe playing outside
Setting up Chloe's bed



















I'm a fan! I love your haircut too! And we're so excited you're expecting! Fun being with you guys on Monday night...thanks! Chloe is such a cutie, and she even liked me on Family Night! Love you guys!
ReplyDeletecute hair! Can't wait to find out what your having! The frog quilt is turning out pretty cute, but i'm worried it might be a little too boyish, so i hope your having a boy. If not I might keep this one and make you a really cute girl pink girl one. Keep blogging we love the pics too.
ReplyDeleteI love your hair! Very cute! And you look so good! I'm so glad you updated! I was worried you had fallen off the face of the earth. I'm not big on updating mine all the time, so i hear ya there! Glad to hear everything is going well!
ReplyDeleteYou look a lot like Emily with your fantastic haircut! :) I love how a new hair style feels- so fresh. And I don't know what it is, but I feel the same way about updating our blog- it's easy sometimes and others it's just not at the top of the to-do list. But I love it when you update!
ReplyDelete