18 Weeks
Well, here I am again folks. Another week has come and gone. A couple weeks ago I made a goal to make more meals because I really hadn't made anything during the last few months since I was so sick. And I had been feeling awful about that. So I decided to do something about it. And guess what? I am proud to report that I have made lunches and dinners every night for the past two weeks! :) Wahoo. What a victory for a wife and mother, eh? hahahaha Well, it was one for me. Being pregnant and all....
Other than that, not much has gone on. Unfortunately I don't have a picture to add to this because I was feeling really sick this morning and didn't do ANYTHING-including take a shower until 5:00 at night. After that I didn't feel like getting all dolled up, so we'll just skip the picture this week. But I promise to add one next week-no matter how bad it looks.
So, I guess that's it. Happy 18 weeks to little baby inside me! You sure are wiggly! And I REALLY CAN'T WAIT to find out if you're a boy or a girl! Only a couple more weeks!!!









I'm gonna guess another girl! But I've only been right once with the two other times I've guessed what my friends' are having. That's 50% accuracy, so hopefully I'm right this time! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, Pedro's dad said, "I think it's gonna be a boy. And I'm usually right-50 % of the time." smk ;)
Delete