Thursday, April 26, 2012
So...
So, yes, I have been lacking in the blog area again. Here is my excuse: I have taken some more pregnancy pictures, but I took them on Pedro's phone, and his phone is always with him at work. And I just don't really feel like blogging without pictures. I guess that might be lame, especially because I don't like pictures of me, but what good is a pregnancy post without a picture? Anywho...We found out what we're having, but I took a picture with "It's a..." on my tummy, so I want to wait to post that. But I think most of the people who follow my blog already know anyway. :) But yeah....I will try to blog soon! It's been pretty crazy with Pedro's parents here--crazy and awesome--but I pretty much forget to do everything, so that's my other excuse. I. WILL. BLOG. SOON. There, that's my promise. Gotta run now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Ahh!! I wanna know! I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDelete