Saturday, November 7, 2009

Tinfoil Dinners!

So, I think that I should start one of those recipe blogs, but instead of recipes, it'll just be pictures of food. :) haha Just kidding. There is actually a story behind this picture! For the last couple months or so of my pregnancy, I had REALLY been craving some good old American food. And some of that food, you just can't find here. So, it's been sort of a kick in the pants for me. But one of the things I had been craving was a nice tinfoil dinner. Funny, huh? I thought so. Well, Mom told me how to make it without the soup--you use cabbage leaves and everything turns out nice and soft. But I love the taste of the cream of chicken or mushroom soup, you know? So, I decided to ask them to send a can--which they did. And the other night, Pedro and I made and ate the most delicious tinfoil dinners ever!!! Yum. So, there you go. There's the story. :)

2 comments: