Saturday, November 7, 2009
Ultrasound!!!
Here is a picture of our last ultrasound! Unfortunately it's really the only good picture the doctor got, or I would put some of the other ones up too. This is our little Chloe Ana Granja. It was so cute, she had that little hand up on her forehead, and then a few seconds later, she stuck that thumb right in her mouth. :) Guess we'll have to get rid of that habit...haha Well, I just wanted everybody to be able to share in our joy. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Oh cute! I love that name! that is sooo awesome!!
ReplyDeleteShe is already beautiful! I love the picture!! And she has a wonderful name! Love you!
ReplyDeleteLesa
So cute and love the name too.
ReplyDeleteA picture! I love pictures! Yea for pictures! Ultrasounds all around! (sorry, couldn't help myself) I'm so happy for you! And I love using exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletei love that name! its so pretty! she will be gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited can't wait to see a "real" picture of little Chloe
ReplyDeleteI love granddaughters named Chloe Ana Granja!!!! Way to go, guys. That is awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove you,
DAD