Kathryn and Lesa! Thanks for responding. :) Kat, we would be SO happy to have the futon! It would be perfect. Thanks a ton! You'll just have to hold on to it for a while, if that's okay...
Lesa, I'll try to convince Pedro about the TV--it sounds fabulous. He's just all about the "cheap" TVs in the States and the "cheap" blu-ray players, so yeah. It'll take a little convincing. :) I'm not sure if we'll use the computer since we have our laptop, but who knows? We might find some use for it. Thanks a ton! Love you both!
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









well let me know. :) we found it was really nice to have 2 computers.. but that's totally up to you guys, obviously. And the TV, yeah I don't blame you guys if you want to get a new one. We're getting a new one for about $400, and that's about the best deal we could find. Not too bad. I'll keep letting you know about stuff we might be able to give you and you can tell me if you want it. Love you!
ReplyDelete