Friday, February 5, 2010

We're comin back!

Dear family and friends:
If any of you decide to get rid of or sell furniture, household electronics, or baby stuff (crib, high chair, etc) this year, please keep it for just a while longer!!! I know a year or so is more than a while, but still--Pedro and I will buy it or take it off your hands when we get there. We're... going to be building a home from the ground up, so we'll take what we can get. Thanks! Love you all!

P.S. Spread the word to any non-bloggers or non-facebookers, please! :)

5 comments:

  1. How exciting!!!! We can't wait to see you and your little one. We have a futon that is taking up a lot of space. It has a nice wooden frame and if you had to you could use that as a couch. We'll hand on to it for you if you want. Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sarah and Pedro,
    We have a computer and TV that we'll be more than happy to give you. They're old school. The TV has a built in VCR. Also, Chris' brother fixed up the computer so it can only run on wireless internet, but we'll give you our router too! I think my parents can store them in their basement 'til you get back. If not I'll make room in a closet. They aren't the fanciest, but we've had them since we've been married and they work. I can't wait for you to be here.
    Love you, Lesa

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. Maddox loves your slideshows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure you can have our couch ... I'd be happy to let you have it. Rob has this idea that we'll want to keep it for another "nice" room couch, but honestly, (and you've seen it in our living room shots) I don't think it's nice enough to have as a "nice" room couch. But whatever. We're going to have new couches, so I say you can have it. If you don't have a better option. Concerning the bed frame, that's going to take more convincing of Rob because he feels that we need to keep it in the family - we'll see how good my persuasive skills are, cause I hope we'll have a new bed by then too! And it will be all painted and nice looking for you. As far as I'm concerned, your only competition for the bed frame is Rob's two younger brothers - if they get married before you get back, the bed will go to them if they need it ... so who knows! In my heart, it's yours already! SMK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a TV Stand and a TV that i need to get rid of! The tv stand is missing a knob but that can easily be replaced and the tv is old but its ok sized and it works. I can bring them back to Utah with me when i come but i don't have anywhere to keep them when i get there so if your parents wanna keep them in their house or something that would work but i wont have room for them in my new house... Let me know!

    ReplyDelete