Wow, I don't even remember the last time I put a picture of myself on our blog, and I'm not really wanting to at the moment, but I figured everybody might want to see my new hair. So, here it is. :) Some people might think I'm crazy for chopping off my long hair, but it is SO hot here. Try living in 500 degree weather with 500 percent humidity and have super long hair. It's awful! Anywho, I chopped it, and it'll grow out again. For now, I'm loving it.
BEFORE









Wow! Soo cute! I love it. I can't believe how long it was before though. Thanks for your note on FB. I am sorry I haven't been keeping in touch like I should! I've been super stressed out ... bad excuse, I know. Hopefully we can catch up soon!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
LOVE IT! I'll be honest, I was a little skeptical at first when I heard that you had cut it, but I think it looks great! And I LOVE the color! Fabulous. :)
ReplyDeleteHoney, I don't care...I ain't in love with your hair...and if it all fell out, I'd love you anyway!
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna love you, forever and ever. Amen.
Actually, it's pretty darn cute!!!