I love this girl, what a doll. She is so happy cause mom and dad have so much fun with her, we can tell. Give her tons of kisses and hugs from the amerigran......(mama lange)
We got married on January 17, 2009. It was a perfect day! On April 12, 2010, our beautiful baby girl Chloe was born. Another perfect day. Since then, we've been living and learning. Now we are about to embark on a new adventure--a move back to the States. We are very excited and pray that all will go well. We will always miss Brazil!
Chloe is a BABE! But I'm worried about her smiling muscles...they're gonna wear out!! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteDid she put that pink tub on her head? I love it. She just keeps getting cuter! (such a drrr comment, but what can I say?!)
ReplyDeleteI love this girl, what a doll. She is so happy cause mom and dad have so much fun with her, we can tell. Give her tons of kisses and hugs from the amerigran......(mama lange)
ReplyDeletePostscript from grandma lange - HAPPY!!! 6 months !!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she's old enough to do this! Time flies! Did you get Rachel's email?
ReplyDelete