Since I've been feeding Chloe some solid foods lately, I decided to put some pictures up. We haven't bought a high chair yet, so I've been using the stroller. It's not super convenient cuz it leans back, she gets really distracted by it, and she doesn't like sitting in it, but it's what we have for now. So far, I've fed her bananas, applesauce, corn cereal, carrots, avacados, and yogurt. The only thing she's really taken a liking to so far is the corn cereal. I've heard it takes a while for babies to warm up to food, so hopefully she'll start eating better soon. It seems like here in Brazil they like to start babies on everything faster, so I feel like I'm being pushed to give her millions of kinds of food already, but I'm still going pretty slow. I'm not used to having to make everything homemade, even though I've lived here for almost two years now, but I'm trying to work through it. It's probably better for her anyway. So yeah, that's my shpeal, and here are some cute pictures. :)
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Steak and Beans!!
ReplyDelete