Well, in other news, Pedro and Chloe and I are moving into our own place!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :) We are sooooooooooo excited! We had been thinking about moving for a bit because we feel like we really need our own place and our own stuff--we just need to be on our own. I had mentioned that to my friend Lesa a couple Saturdays ago, and then what do you know? Her next door neighbor and friend talks to her a couple days later and says they are moving. Providence? I think so! :) So, on the first of September, we are going to be moving in to the duplex next to Lesa and Chris. It turned out to be a really good deal, and we are really excited about it. We are also a little nervous, of course, since we are far from making millions, but I know Heavenly Father will help us, and if we work hard, we'll be fine. Pedro is enjoying his new job (the call center at Craft Supplies U.S.A.), and he is learning a lot. All of last week he got to take a woodturning class there, and he made some really awesome stuff! He made a couple bowls, a vase, a box, some wooden eggs, and a couple other things. I can't wait to use them to decorate our new place! Anywho...things are going well. We are both getting anxious to get into school, but only time and money will tell when and how that will work out...but it will! We are determined.
So, I guess that's it folks. I need to put up some pictures soon. I'll get right on that. :)









Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! You'll love having your own place. :) And I'll try to get that set of utensils to you before you move ... I'm not sure how, but I'll try. :)
ReplyDelete