Friday, June 26, 2009

Blogging bonkers!

Hello everyone!!! Thank you so much for all of your comments! I know that my blog completely stinks, and you probably won't ever get on again because I haven't posted anything. But hey, in fairness to me, I don't know how to use the dang thing! So, any tips and pointers would be FAB. Thank you so very much. What I'd really like to know is how to add pictures with my posts. I'd also like to know how to add all the cool gadgets like the slideshow and such. Let me know what you know. Thanks again. I love you all!!!

*Sarah*

2 comments:

  1. Adding the pictures is really frustrating! I hate doing it, but I've found if you write your text first, then add pictures it seems to work better.
    Just a thought, though I usually can't get it to look exactly how I want, so I have kinda just stopped caring and just go for it :o)
    I'm happy you have a blog anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy too, Lesa! And your blog is the cutest thing I've ever seen, so I'm pretty sure you're doing a good job! :) I'll try to learn from you.

    ReplyDelete