Monday, June 29, 2009

Salsa!


This last week, I decided to make homemade salsa. Yum!!! So, I got all the vegetables that I could from the grocery store, I brought them home, and then I did some improvising. I sort of followed Dad's salsa recipe, but since I didn't have the exact ingredients, I pretty much just made it up. And guess what? It turned out delicious!!! This may sound silly, but eating salsa again made me feel more like home than I have in a long time. Pedro enjoyed it too, so needless to say, it was a good thing. :) Long live salsa!!!

P.S. This is only about half of the salsa I made because we ate the rest before I got a picture of it.

3 comments:

  1. Ah ... remember the good old days of staying up late eating chips and salsa? Loved it! Your salsa looks soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job, chiquita!!! Ole!

    Oxala que estivesse la p'ra provar!!!!

    Abracos e beijos!!!

    Papai

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so good! Send me some!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete