Tuesday, June 30, 2009

RED HAIR!!!





Well, this last Saturday, I decided that I couldn't stand my hair anymore. My ends were fried, and the color was well, not really a color anymore. So, Pedro and I got a reference from a friend for a good hairstylist, and we went on our way. I have to say, I was very nervous because for about the last ten years, the fabulous Emily has been cutting and coloring my hair. With her, it always turned out exactly how I wanted it, so I was apprehensive to go to someone that I didn't know at all. I took a chance. This lady's name was Livia. Pedro and I did our best at explaining the cut I wanted, and then I chose a color. I decided to go crazy. Pedro suggested red, so I chose the reddest red there was. Livia was nice, but she took forever and got a lot of color on my forehead and ears. In the end though, my hair turned out all right. Everyone at church loved it, and Pedro hasn't stopped talking about it since. Here are some pictures for you to judge for yourself! :)

7 comments:

  1. I think its really cute! Love it! I have been thinking of going red... when I have time sometime. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. way cute, love the color. You can pull off any color you want and still look amazing- kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought it was kinda weird, but now that I've looked at your pics, I really like it. I hope to get my hair cut and dyed sometime soon. I'm thinking of doing a sort of edgy shoulder-length (probably a little past my shoulders) a-line (does that make sense?) and dying it a really dark brown. I really amo your pelo. (or whatever) smk Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're beeeuuuutiful!!!

    Love you,

    DAD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everybody for your comments. :) I love you all. (Do it, Heidi! I love the idea!) When I get some more money and dye my hair again, I'll put another picture up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Rah,
    Looks Fabuloso!!! Even if I didn't get to do it! I miss dying your hair a different color every six weeks! :) You were my best customer. Oh well I still have Hannah! I really do love the color, and Kat's right, you can pull off any color! Love you!

    Em

    ReplyDelete