Monday, June 8, 2009

I really don't know how this works...

Well, I'm sort of confused about this whole blog thing since I've never done it before, but here goes....We have a blog! I'm not sure that it will be that fabulous since I have no idea how to use it, but I'll sure try. Have fun looking at pictures and such, when I figure out how to put them on! I guess that's it... :)

9 comments:

  1. Wa-hoo! You did it! Don't worry, it's easy to learn how to work with the blog. Just go to the dashboard and play with the settings, layout, etc. You'll get the hang of it soon. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that was actually me, Heidi that made that comment, even though it says it was Rob. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhh, this is the real Rob. But you can call me DAD! This is most excellent that you now have a blog. Please post to it regularly. It's a great way to keep an online journal or scrapbook and a great way to give us all a window into your life in a far off land with a far out man!!!

    Abracos e beijos,

    DAD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, now it looks all cute. Nicely done. I'm kinda bored, can ya tell?

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS get me your email & I will send you an invitation to our blog. It's private :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. woo woo for a Rah blog! I am so excited! I will be your best stalker! You better post alot I miss seeing your cute face! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A blog is like a journal. Journal is a french word that means "daily." So, you might want to post a little more often, or we will all stop checking it. Ya falla?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, didn't know that about the word 'journal.' Have you figured out how to get the pics to upload? You got my e-mail about Angel's Landing, right? My toes still hurt from being squashed ...

    ReplyDelete