Try not to look at the blah-no-make-up face and oh-so-gross stretch marks. This is 33 weeks.
This is our sweet little Oliver at 31 weeks. The umbilical cord was in front of his face, and my dad says it looks like a melting snowman, but I can see his sweet little eyes, nose, and mouth, and I just LOVE looking at this picture! :)
The pregnancy is going okay. I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes a few weeks ago, so I'm now on a special diet, and I have to test my blood every day. It's not too bad though. It's actually just keeping me healthy, and my doctor says I'm doing great. I was kind of expecting the diagnosis because diabetes runs in my family, but it was still a little scary to get the news. But anyway, like I said, my doctor says I'll be just fine, and so will Oliver, as long as I keep doing so well on my diet. So, cheer me on! I'd really love a nice, big heath bar shake right now!











You both look great! :)
ReplyDeleteI think you look so good! I'm excited for you to have a boy! They're so fun and I love the name Oliver! Can't wait to see pictures!
ReplyDeleteI love you, sweetheart! And a right handsome snowman he is!!
ReplyDelete