Tuesday, July 24, 2012

4 and a half weeks and counting...

Well folks, it's almost time to have this baby! I can't believe it. My due date is exactly one month from today! Crazy. I had an appointment yesterday, and the doc said everything looks good, except he thinks the baby might be breech. The little stinker! He was head down when I had my last ultrasound, but apparently he might have flipped over. Soooo, next week I'm going to have another ultrasound to check things out. I guess if he's breech, I'll almost surely have another C-section....I've decided not to freak out about it though. If that's the way it is, then that's the way it's supposed to be, and I'll just deal with it. It's definitely not ideal, but the important thing is that he comes out safely and that he's healthy. I just want to see his cute little face! :) And I still can't believe I'm having a boy. It's weird...for some reason. haha Anyway, I'll write more next week after I found exactly what's up. Cross your fingers for me!!! Here are a couple pictures.

 34 Weeks--got depressed and went shopping, so I had to dress up in my new digs. At least I used a gift card, so I didn't technically spend any money! :)

35 Weeks--then I got CRAZY and chopped my hair again. I love it! It's fun and easy again. I really contemplated growing it out because I have moments where I really miss my long hair, but then I thought, "I'm having a baby next month," and that changed my mind. :)

4 comments:

  1. I meant "find out" not "found"...anyway, that was bugging me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. Stop being such a cute pregnant lady. smk :) Boys are fun! Hopefully he changes positions and everything will be good at your next appointment! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you, you're gorgeous. You've got it going, girl. Awesome husband, beautiful baby girl, home-grown tomatoes....and CHICO-BOB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I love the hair cut! I'm excited for you to have that little boy! They're so fun!

    ReplyDelete