Thursday, July 12, 2012

Chloe

I think I've neglected to put pictures of Chloe up for a while, so I'm going to. She's just beautiful and sweet, and I could stare at pictures of her all day. :)

 This is when she was sick a few weeks ago, and she totally passed out on the floor. Thought it was a good photo opportunity. :)
 Especially when Papai fell asleep next to her. :)

 I was taking a picture to send to Pedro while he was at work. Turned out pretty cute. :)

 Sharing a cookie with her horsey.

 Another cheeser for Papai.



Enjoying some yogurt with some great faces. 

 Just a little attitude. :)

 Watching Toy Story--her FAVORITE. She asks for "Buzz" all the time.



 Having fun at the park--for the most part. haha


 Swimming with all the boys and eating some lunch with Maddox.

 She climbed onto the couch one morning with all this stuff. I thought it was adoreable.

 Doing the booty shake.

 Eating some "nacks" at the park.

 Playing in the trees at Emily's house with her cousins.

 "Uh-oh."

Just cute. :)

2 comments:

  1. She's so adorable! She's getting so big too! Wow! I bet she's so fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She loves her grandpa too! At least one of them! She is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete