Yesterday we had a little mishap with the walking situation. I took my eyes off Chloe for just a second while she was at the vovo's house, and she slipped and hit her cheek on the side of their couch. She cried a lot, and I wasn't sure where she had hit her face because I didn't see, but then I saw the bruise. It was very red and then started turning blue. It made me so sad. :( I got some ice and wrapped it in a towel to hold against her face. She wasn't too sure about that and kept pushing it away. So, I pulled a piece of ice out to show it to her. When she felt a little better about it, I rubbed it on her cheek. She seemed to know that it was helping, and she let me do it for a bit. Then she was interested in putting the ice in her mouth. I let her taste it, and then every time after that when I tried to put it on her cheek, she would turn her head and start licking it. :) It was so cute. I guess there's nothing like a nice, cold piece of ice to take her mind of her bruised cheek. :)
So far, besides her cheek, Chloe hasn't hurt herself too badly, and she's getting really good at walking. She has better balance, and she can turn herself all the way around without falling. I love to watch her walk! :)
I think that's all for now. More updates and pictures to come!









She's awesome!
ReplyDelete