Thursday, March 24, 2011

Chloe, of course. :)

This morning I gave Chloe a bath, and I realized there are a couple things that she does that I haven't added to the list yet. For a while now, she has been standing up during her bath. She does it all the time! She doesn't like to sit down and just play with her toys anymore. I think I've discovered the way to get her to sit down though. I just say, "Okay, are you done? You want to get out?" and I show her the towel. She sits right back down in the same instant. :) haha Funny girl. Also, she likes to stick her face in the water. I remembered that today because she was doing it non-stop! I wouldn't worry about it too much because she's obviously not getting water up her nose since she just dips her face really quickly and comes up smiling, but I think that she's actually drinking the water! Yuck!!! Maybe when we get back to the States where we can drink the tap water, I'll stop worrying about it... :)
I think that's it. I need to put up some more pictures, but I think they're still on the camera. If I get to it today, I'll put them up. Off to take a shower while Chloe takes her nap!!! I seriously don't know how moms with more than one baby take showers...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I've heard you can go for weeks without a shower when you've got kids ... ha! smk

    ReplyDelete