Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pictures! Finally! :)

Okay, these are the pictures I've been promising for a while. And of course, they're all of Chloe. :) Maybe soon I'll take some of me and Pedro too so you can all see what we look like and how much we've grown. ;)



We had to take Chloe's Monkey away for a while because it was so dirty and just HAD to be washed. She carries it practically everywhere, drags it all over the floor, gets her drool all over it with her delicious kisses, and everything else you can imagine. The only problem is that in order to wash it, we had to pull out the seams in the back and take the music box out so that it didn't get ruined (the monkey doesn't have a zipper or velcro). After washing it, we had to hang it out to dry and then replace the music box and sew it up again. Needless to say, it took a while, and when we finally gave it back to her, she was pleased as punch! It made me so happy. Even I missed Monkey! :)



This is Chloe getting into the fridge. Isn't that just the sweetest "innocent" face? :)




This is one of my favorite pictures of Chloe that I've ever taken. I think she looks just adoreable!




Chloe's pan and spoon that she "feeds" us with. :)



Playing with her magnets on the fridge. Such a good distraction! :)



Vovo gave Chloe this doll. Pedro and Rachel say that she looks like a doll out of a horror movie. haha She's super old and has ratty hair, one earring, and one of her eyes is always shut. We got her some clothes though, so I think that helped a little. Chloe doesn't seem to mind any of it. She smiles at her all the time, talks to her, tries to carry her around, and gives her kisses (above). So sweet. :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the picture of her kissing the doll. Her nose looks super cute all smashed like that. :) I love pictures of this girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute and her personality comes through loud and clear. I feel like I already know her a little. Can't wait to squeeze her!

    ReplyDelete