Chloe also learned to throw a ball yesterday. She absolutely loved it and had fun chasing it all around the room. I just love watching her learn. She's such a sweetie pie!
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
So cute
Yesterday Pedro and Chloe were having some daddy-daughter time, playing with some toys on the bed. Chloe's books were on the bed too, and after a while she grabbed one and started looking at it. After a little bit she scooted over to where Pedro was sitting and snuggled up with her back towards him and opened up the book again. He just figured she wanted to be closer to him, so he didn't think anything of it. But then he saw her looking up at him and pointing to the book, and he realized she wanted him to read it to her. hehe! When I read books to her, I always put her between my legs with her back to me--and that's what she did with Pedro. He thought it was so funny and cute! She's such a little smarty pants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Grandpa Lange will help with the reading! I can't wait! Love you!
ReplyDelete