Thursday, April 7, 2011
Dumb Computer...
Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't posted for a few days! It's been hard to stay online for very long...And I've really been wanting to put up some new pictures, but apparently there is either something wrong with our computer or the camera cord because I can't get my pictures to upload....blah. It's really annoying. But I'll try to get it figured out and put some pictures up soon. We have some really cute ones of Chloe playing in the pool outside. She absolutely adores it, and we've been trying to take her out every day! It's been fun for us too. :) Other than that, we're just trying to tie up all of our loose ends and get a lot of cleaning and packing done. Only 26 days left! Wahoo!!! And only 5 days until Chloe's birthday! I can't believe it! Am I old? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment