Thursday, April 21, 2011

Update

Me again. I really need to put some pictures on the blog so it's not just me being boring anymore....haha I was going to put some up on Chloe's birthday but haven't gotten to it yet. Anywho....Moroni and Rubia got here this morning, and they are just loving Chloe! :) We're having lots of fun together. We went out to lunch today--delicious. The only stupid thing is that I woke up feeling crappy again. Pedro let me sleep in, thankfully, and after I took some medicine and got some food in my stomach, I felt a little better. I haven't had another panic attack, and I'm SO grateful. Tomorrow is Chloe's big, huge birthday party that will be given by her Vovos! It is going to be the party of the century, let me tell you! So, I will make sure and have someone take a lot of pictures! I think Pedro and I will be pretty busy since we're the parents of the birthday girl, but we'll try to get a photographer. :) Evelina has created so many cute decorations, and it's just going to be a blast. We're all excited and so happy that Moroni and Rubia and lots of other family will be here to celebrate our beautiful girl. It's also kind of a "goodbye party" for us, so it'll be awesome. Anyway, just another update here. Can't wait to see all of you in 12 days! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better! I wish we could come to the party! We will look forward to seeing the pics!

    Love you guys!

    DAD

    ReplyDelete