Friday, April 15, 2011
Wisdom Teeth...
So, I got two of my wisdom teeth out today. Evelina did it, and she was so nice and did everything she could to make it painless, but it hurt like (excuse my french) HELL! It took FOREVER because apparently my teeth are very fond of my mouth and just didn't want to come out. And also the bottom one she pulled had grown into my bone or something--or the bone grew into it, whichever...I don't really know. All I know is that it hurt more than I could have imagined, and she only did one side of my face because it got late and also because she didn't want me to have a ginormous face on both sides and also because I could barely hold my mouth open any longer when she was finished. SO...I get to be tortured again next week. YAY. Now I want some ice cream. That's all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Sounds like a party. And definitely eat ice cream! I got a frosty right after I got mine out. Best thing ever! And then I had pizza the next day ... probably not the best idea. :)
ReplyDelete