Sunday, April 10, 2011

Well...

Thanks so much for the encouragement, everyone! I gave in to my cravings just a WEE bit, but I don't think I went overboard, and I'm ready for my weigh-in tomorrow. This week was not my best week by far, but even if I only lost a pound or no pounds (I'm praying that I didn't gain any! :), I'm still ready and determined to keep going. There is no going back in this game!!! I can only go forward, so here goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and about the pictures that I've been trying to put up--for some reason, our USB drive isn't recognizing my camera cord, so I'm going to see if I can upload them on my in-law's computer. If that doesn't work...well, I'm not sure what we'll do...Maybe there is something wrong with my camera. But anywho--I'll try to get some new pictures up soon! I kind of want to put up a "before and after" thing of myself, even though it's embarrassing. But at least it'll show progress!
Okay, that's it for now. Oh yeah--Chloe turns one year old in two days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEIRD.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete